I've had the pleasure of reviewing this foundation makeup by Oxygenetix. It arrived in this very nice 15ml silver bottle with a pump dispenser. For my skin tone, I ordered the color Ivory. I'm very choosy about my makeup, and once I like a makeup I'll use it forever. I don't like to sway when I have a product that works for me.
I have to say, it was love at first pump with this foundation! Like most women, I do have a few blemishes on my face that I need to cover with foundation. This foundation covered it beautifully! You don't need a lot of it to cover your face, which is one of the many things I really liked about it. They offer many different shades, so you'll definitely find one that matches your skin tone. It goes on very lightly, but covers at the same time. It feels much lighter than your average foundation, because of the oxygenating breathable formula, and it lasts a long time. I put my makeup on first thing in the morning, I work all day, go to Zumba in the evenings, and by nighttime, this makeup is still on my face. It doesn't rub off or wear off like your average foundation. This truly is a quality foundation.
This makeup is great for all skin types. Click here to see where it is available in your area!
Some points on Oxygenetics:
Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation is a breakthrough foundation created to cover and promote healing after medical and aesthetic procedures. Patients are now able to look great and cover the signs of procedures, all while promoting the healing process. Because of these inherent properties Oxygenetix comfortably covers and treats a wide variety of skin problems: skin injuries, wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne scars, rosacea and other skin conditions.
· Aloe Barbadensis - Its anti-bacterial qualities protect compromised skin while astringently removing dead surface cells. Little history… Brought to Barbados by Portuguese sailors, this became the only plant grown on ships to treat all manner of wounds.
· "Ceravitae" - the super charged oxygen complex in this breathable foundation proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin.
· Organically certified ingredients
· SPF 25 for UVA/UVB sun protection
· Works with most skin types
· Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
· Fragrance Free
· Does not dry out the skin - allows retention of natural fluids
· ALL Skin Types
· Post cosmetic surgery
· On 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns
· Blending and camouflaging different skin conditions.
Availability: At local doctor’s offices nationwide.
(Disclosure: I was provided with a free bottle of Oxygenetix foundation for review, free of charge. Comments and thoughts are my own.)